Jim Saunders' Memorial

Jim Saunders was a very kind person. He helped people whenever he saw a need. Let's keep his spirit going by performing random acts of kindness (RAOK) ourselves. Share your RAOK by posting it on this site. If you can't figure out how, just email your RAOK to saundersdaughter@gmail.com and we'll post it for you.


Tuesday, 14 August 2012

I gave up my seat on the bus to an elderly woman every day on the way to school.

anonymous
Posted by Saunders Family at 14:48
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)






Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2012 (22)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ▼  August (10)
      • My daughter and I had separate plans for this morn...
      • Because of Jim, a community garden thrived at my...
      • Today I was in my car leaving the Safeway parking ...
      • My random act of kindness is staying positive. Ano...
      • My husband bought me a bottle of hand sanitizer fo...
      • I gave up my seat on the bus to an elderly woman e...
      • I first met your father while working for Cens...
      • Hello, I had  the  pleasure and honor of work...
      • My neighbour's mom has been visiting over the last...
      • "Today I dressed up as a fairy and gave away sun...
    • ►  July (3)

About Me

Saunders Family
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.