Jim Saunders was a very kind person. He helped people whenever he saw a need. Let's keep his spirit going by performing random acts of kindness (RAOK) ourselves. Share your RAOK by posting it on this site. If you can't figure out how, just email your RAOK to saundersdaughter@gmail.com and we'll post it for you.
Friday, 23 November 2012
"I was as the grocery store and the person behind me only had a few
items, so I let him go in front of me. Then, before the checker had a
chance to start ringing up my groceries another person showed up behind
me with only one item (he already bought groceries but forgot one item),
so I let him go in front too. I wasn't running late or in a hurry, so
it was a pleasure to be able to take the time to let them go first."
Annette Saunders
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment