Jim Saunders was a very kind person. He helped people whenever he saw a need. Let's keep his spirit going by performing random acts of kindness (RAOK) ourselves. Share your RAOK by posting it on this site. If you can't figure out how, just email your RAOK to saundersdaughter@gmail.com and we'll post it for you.
Monday, 3 September 2012
A blonde straight-haired Dutch woman at my work was at a loss to manage the mostly African hair of her two-year-old daughter. She believed people were standing in judgement and looking askance at her because of the apparent lack of effort made to do something with the wild hair. I brought her samples of the three products I use to tame my own thick curly locks and the full set of instructions I received from my salon which posts in their window, "Love What Your Mama Gave You." (In my case it was my father) A few days later She happily showed me pictures of her daughter's beautifully enhanced curls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment